The ZO® 3-Step Peel™ is the only multifunctional epidermal peel designed to provide longer-lasting treatment benefits. Utilising a blend of exfoliants, a 6% concentration of retinol and multi-action agents that stimulate collagen and restore moisture balance, it evens skin texture for softer, smoother, tighter looking skin.
- Improves acne, melasma, sun damage, fine lines, texture roughness, large pores, and dullness.
- Suppresses post-procedure skin inflammation that can be caused by peels, sun, hormones and pollution.
- Patient-friendly peel for all individuals. Suitable for any skin type or colour.
- Usage studies show minimal irritation.
- Dual-action, highly effective peel designed to provide epidermal renewal and dermal stimulation.
- Utilises a blend of exfoliants, 6% concentration of retinol, and multi-action agents to significantly improve skin health and treat many signs of skin ageing.
- Supports barrier function and improves skin’s ability to repair and renew itself.
- Provides antioxidant protection, DNA repair, and anti-inflammation benefits.
Downtime and aftercare advice
Your skin may have a yellow tinge to the tone for a few hours, this is normal. Avoid washing your face for at least 5 hours after your peel, we prefer you wait until the following morning if you can.
Redness, stinging, itching, mild swelling, flaking and peeling are all normal signs after a peel and vary based on patient response. The skin will generally start peeling 2-3 days after you have had the ZO peel treatment, you may peel up to 5 days, in rare cases longer. Avoid direct sun exposure for 7-10 days following the peel. Sunscreen may be applied after the skin has completely healed. Besides your Retinol Crème’, do not use alpha hydroxy acids, beta hydroxy acids, benzoyl peroxide, retinoids or other vitamin A compounds or any irritating products until the skin is healed. Avoid procedures such as hair removal, microdermabrasion and laser treatment in the treated area until the skin is completely healed.